Coronavirus Surface Antigen antibody | 5A4
|Mouse anti Bovine Coronavirus Surface Antigen antibody, clone 5A4 recognizes the surface antigen of bovine coronavirus. Bovine coronavirus (BCoV) causes severe diarrhoea in newborn calves, possibly resulting in death. It is also associated with winter dysentery in adult cattle and respiratory infections in calves and cattle. The surface antigen (also known as Spike glycoprotein, and historically as the peplomer) plays a fundamental role in viral attachment and entry into the host cell.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Bovine coronavirus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up