Calicivirus antibody | FCV1-43
Mouse anti Feline Calicivirus
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone FCV1-43 recognizes feline calicivirus, and does not cross-react with FIV or FeLV. Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone FCV1-43 detects a 63kDa band in Western blots, representing the viral capsid protein. It may also be used in immunofluorescence techniques to detect viral infection.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone S1-9 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with biotinylated clone S1-9 (MCA1886B) as the detection antibody.
References for Calicivirus antibody
Lee, B. et al. (2018) Dual functional membrane capable of both visual sensing and blocking of waterborne virus
Journal of Membrane Science. 549: 680-5.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up