Calicivirus antibody | FCV1-43
Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone FCV1-43 recognizes feline calicivirus, and does not cross-react with FIV or FeLV. Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone FCV1-43 detects a 63kDa band in Western blots, representing the viral capsid protein. It may also be used in immunofluorescence techniques to detect viral infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Calicivirus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Clone S1-9 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with biotinylated clone S1-9 (MCA1886B) as the detection antibody.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)