Testosterone antibody | BGN/3G8A4
Testosterone promotes the development and maintenance of male secondary sex characteristics and is produced primarily in the testes, but is also produced in small amounts by the adrenal glands, ovaries and placenta. Synthetic derivatives of testosterone are used therapeutically in the treatment of breast cancer and for hormone replacement therapy.
Mouse anti Testosterone antibody, clone BGN/3G8A4 also recognizes 5-a-Dihydrotestosterone (1%) and Androstenedione (1%).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- BSA conjugated testosterone-3,-CMO.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Testosterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra