Strep-Tag Immo antibody | Strep-MAB
This antibody demonstrates near irreversible binding of Strep-tag II, which is N-terminally extended by SerAla. This makes the antibody particularly suited to use in assays such as ELISA and BiaCore.
This product is not recommended for the detection of Strep II fusion proteins in Western blot.
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml PBS.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Ammonium bicarbonate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein SA-WSHPQFEK.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of reconstitution.
- Sold under license of IBA
- For research purposes only
Applications of Strep-Tag Immo antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|