S-Tag antibody | SBSTAGa
Mouse anti S-Tag
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti S-Tag antibody, clone SBSTAGa recognizes S-Tag, a fusion peptide tag derived from pancreatic RNase A that is widely used in protein expression applications.|
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- S-tag recombinant protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
MCA4668GA151827 158061 159108
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Synthetic Peptide Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up