CD43 antibody | CO.44B8
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Sheep CD43 antibody, clone CO.44B8 recognizes ovine CD43, also known as leukosialin or Sialophorin. CD43 is a ~105 kDa single pass type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by leucocytes. CD43 appears to have a role in cell aggregation (Pintado and Llanes 1995).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Sheep leucocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused the cells of the SP2-0/Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for CD43 antibody
Brodesen, R. et al. (1998) Analysis of the immunological cross reactivities of 213 well characterized monoclonal antibodies with specificities against various leucocyte surface antigens of human and 11 animal species
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 64: 1-13.
Pintado, C.O. and Llanes, D. (1995) Homotypic aggregation of ovine leucocyte induced by anti-leucosialin (CD43) monoclonal antibodies.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 47: 333-40.
Schwartz-Cornil, I. et al. (1997) Bovine leukaemia virus-induced lymphocytosis in sheep is associated with reduction of spontaneous B cell apoptosis.
J Gen Virol. 78: 153-62.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up