CD32-Like antibody | VPM63
CD32 is one of a group of Fc receptors belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily and involved in phagocytosis of opsonized microbes. CD32, also known as the Fc gamma RII, acts as a low affinity receptor for IgG. The antigen mediates several functions including endocytosis, activation of secretion, cytotoxicity and immunomodulation.
Mouse anti Sheep CD32-Like, clone VPM63 has been shown to recognize an antigen expressed by macrophages and monocytes but not by lymphocytes and shows strong staining of alveolar macrophages in flow cytometry.
In addition to clone VPM63, clone CCG36, an antibody directed against bovine CD32 but cross reacting with ovine CD32 is also available. Clone CCG36 is available in both unconjugated and conjugated formats.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Ovine macrophages.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS0 myeloma cell line
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD32-Like antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Bovine CD32:FITC||MCA5919F||F||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CD32-Like antibody
Hopkins, J. & Gupta, V.K. (1996) Identification of three myeloid-specific differentiation antigens in sheep.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 52 (4): 329-39.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra