CD16-Like antibody | VPM64
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Sheep CD16-Like, clone VPM64 recognizes a cell surface antigen of 65-80kDa which is similar to the human cell surface antigen designated as CD16. It has therefore been hypothesized that clone VPM64 may recognize the ovine homologue of human CD16 (Hopkins, J. et. al. 1996).
Clone VPM64 recognizes an antigen that is strongly expressed by ovine alveolar macrophages and peripheral blood granulocytes, and more weakly by monocytes and other tissue macrophages.
In addition to clone VPM64, clone KD1, an antibody directed against human CD16 and cross reacting with ovine and bovine CD16 is also available from Bio-Rad. Clone KD1 is available purified and conjugated to FITC.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide.
- Carrier Free
- Ovine macrophages.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||Neat|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD16-Like antibody
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up