CD16-Like antibody | VPM64
Clone VPM64 recognizes an antigen that is strongly expressed by ovine alveolar macrophages and peripheral blood granulocytes, and more weakly by monocytes and other tissue macrophages.
In addition to clone VPM64, clone KD1, an antibody directed against human CD16 and cross reacting with ovine and bovine CD16 is also available from Bio-Rad. Clone KD1 is available purified and conjugated to FITC.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide.
- Carrier Free
- Ovine macrophages.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD16-Like antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||Neat|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CD16:FITC||MCA5665F||F||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CD16-Like antibody
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra