CD1 antibody | 20.27
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Sheep CD1 antibody, clone 20.27 recognises the ovine CD1 cell surface antigen. CD1 is primarily expressed in cortical thymocytes and dendritic cells in the dermis, afferent lymph, lymph node, spleen and thymus. Mouse anti Sheep CD1 antibody, clone 20.27 does not bind to granulocytes, platelets or erythrocytes.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Ovine thymocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD1 antibody
Mackay, C.R. et al. (1985) Characterization of two sheep lymphocyte differentiation antigens, SBU-T1 and SBU-T6.
Immunology. 55 (4): 729-37.
Mackay, C.R. et al. (1986) Thymocyte subpopulations during early fetal development in sheep.
J Immunol. 136 (5): 1592-9.
Hemati, B. et al. (2009) Bluetongue virus targets conventional dendritic cells in skin lymph.
J Virol. 83: 8789-99.
Chan, S.S. et al. (2002) Generation and characterization of ovine dendritic cells derived from peripheral blood monocytes.
Immunology 107: 366-72.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0006955 immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up