TCR Gamma/Delta antibody | V65
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Rat TCR Gamma/Delta
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- TCR Gamma/Delta
|Mouse anti Rat TCR Gamma/Delta antibody, clone V65 recognizes a constant determinant of the rat gamma/delta T cell receptor.
Mouse anti Rat TCR Gamma/Delta antibody, clone V65 stains all rat gamma/delta T cells, and also identifies as gamma/delta T cells a population of dendritic epidermal T lymphocytes.
Mouse anti Rat TCR Gamma/Delta antibody, clone V65 may be used to stimulate the proliferation of gamma/delta T cells in the presence of either IL-2 or IL-4.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA1146GA: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Prosep G from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1146: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Prosep A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CD3 +ve TCR alpha/beta -ve rat T cell hybridoma line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag:8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for TCR Gamma/Delta antibody
Kühnlein, P. et al. (1994) Identification and characterization of rat gamma/delta T lymphocytes in peripheral lymphoid organs, small intestine, and skin with a monoclonal antibody to a constant determinant of the gamma/delta T cell receptor.
J Immunol. 153 (3): 979-86.
Kühnlein, P. et al. (1995) Gamma/delta T cells in fetal, neonatal, and adult rat lymphoid organs.
Dev Immunol. 4 (3): 181-8.
Yrlid, U. et al. (2006) Plasmacytoid dendritic cells do not migrate in intestinal or hepatic lymph.
J Immunol. 177: 6115-21.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up