Lambda Light Chain antibody | MARL-15
|Mouse anti Rat Lambda Light Chain antibody, clone MARL-15 recognizes rat immunoglobulin lambda light chain.
This antibody shows no cross-reactivity to rat Ig heavy chains or to kappa light chain.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Rat lambda light chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the rat PAI-O myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for Lambda Light Chain antibody
Hebb, J.P.O. et al. (2018) Administration of low-dose combination anti-CTLA4, anti-CD137, and anti-OX40 into murine tumor or proximal to the tumor draining lymph node induces systemic tumor regression.
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 67 (1): 47-60.
Sandin, L.C. et al. (2014) Locally delivered CD40 agonist antibody accumulates in secondary lymphoid organs and eradicates experimental disseminated bladder cancer.
Cancer Immunol Res. 2 (1): 80-90.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up