IFN Gamma antibody | DB-1
|Mouse anti Rat Interferon gamma antibody, clone DB-1 reacts with both mouse and rat Interferon gamma. Clone DB-1 exhibits high affinity binding to the natural and recombinant forms and effectively neutralizes the anti viral activity of IFN-gamma. It also blocks the induction of Ia antigen expression on murine keratinocytes.
Mouse anti Rat Interferon gamma antibody, clone DB-1 does not cross-react with rodent IFN-alpha or IFN-beta or with human interferons.
Mouse anti Rat Interferon gamma antibody, clone DB-1 has also been reported to neutralize rat gamma interferon.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rat IFN gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
van der Meide PH et al. (1989) Isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies directed to rat interferon-gamma.
Lymphokine Res. 8 (4): 439-49.
References for IFN Gamma antibody
Paineau, J. et al. (1991) Effect of recombinant interferon gamma and interleukin-2 and of a monoclonal antibody against interferon gamma on the rat immune response against heart allografts.
J Heart Lung Transplant. 10 (3): 424-30.
Paineau, J. et al.. (1989) Effects of gamma interferon and interleukin-2, and of gamma-interferon antibodies, on the rat immune response against allografts.
Transplant Proc. 21: 999-1001.
van der Meide, P.H. et al. (1986) The purification and characterization of rat gamma interferon by use of two monoclonal antibodies.
J Gen Virol. 67 ( Pt 6): 1059-71.
Keller, R. et al. (1987) Induction, maintenance, and reinduction of tumoricidal activity in bone marrow-derived mononuclear phagocytes by Corynebacterium parvum. Evidence for the involvement of a T cell- and interferon-gamma-independent pathway of macrophage activation.
J Immunol. 138 (7): 2366-71.
Jacob, C.O. et al. (1989) Heterogeneous effects of IFN-gamma in adjuvant arthritis.
J Immunol. 142 (5): 1500-5.
Kingston, A.E. et al. (1989) Schwann cells co-cultured with stimulated T cells and antigen express major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II determinants without interferon-gamma pretreatment: synergistic effects of interferon-gamma and tumor necrosis factor on MHC class II induction.
Eur J Immunol. 19 (1): 177-83.
Graf, M.R. et al. (2001) IL-6 secretion by a rat T9 glioma clone induces a neutrophil-dependent antitumor response with resultant cellular, antiglioma immunity.
J Immunol. 166 (1): 121-9.
Elflein, K. et al. (2003) Rapid recovery from T lymphopenia by CD28 superagonist therapy.
Blood. 102: 1764-70.
View The Latest Product References
Straube, F. and Herrmann, T. (2001) Differential modulation of CD8beta by rat gammadelta and alphabeta T cells after activation.
Immunology. 104: 252-8.
- Interferon Gamma
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002026 regulation of the force of heart contraction
- GO:0002053 positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
- GO:0003340 negative regulation of mesenchymal to epithelial transition involved in metanephros morphogenesis
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005133 interferon-gamma receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0032224 positive regulation of synaptic transmission, cholinergic
- GO:0033141 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation of STAT protein
- GO:0042511 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0072308 negative regulation of metanephric nephron tubule epithelial cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up