IFN Gamma antibody | DB-1
Mouse anti Rat Interferon gamma antibody, clone DB-1 does not cross-react with rodent IFN-alpha or IFN-beta or with human interferons.
Mouse anti Rat Interferon gamma antibody, clone DB-1 has also been reported for use in neutralising studies.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant rat IFN gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002026 regulation of the force of heart contraction
- GO:0002053 positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
- GO:0003340 negative regulation of mesenchymal to epithelial transition involved in metanephros morphogenesis
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005133 interferon-gamma receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0032224 positive regulation of synaptic transmission, cholinergic
- GO:0033141 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation of STAT protein
- GO:0042511 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0072308 negative regulation of metanephric nephron tubule epithelial cell differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of IFN Gamma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||F||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
van der Meide PH et al. (1989) Isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies directed to rat interferon-gamma.
Lymphokine Res. 8 (4): 439-49.
References for IFN Gamma antibody
Paineau, J. et al. (1991) Effect of recombinant interferon gamma and interleukin-2 and of a monoclonal antibody against interferon gamma on the rat immune response against heart allografts.
J Heart Lung Transplant. 10 (3): 424-30.
Paineau, J. et al.. (1989) Effects of gamma interferon and interleukin-2, and of gamma-interferon antibodies, on the rat immune response against allografts.
Transplant Proc. 21: 999-1001.
van der Meide, P.H. et al. (1986) The purification and characterization of rat gamma interferon by use of two monoclonal antibodies.
J Gen Virol. 67 ( Pt 6): 1059-71.
Keller, R. et al. (1987) Induction, maintenance, and reinduction of tumoricidal activity in bone marrow-derived mononuclear phagocytes by Corynebacterium parvum. Evidence for the involvement of a T cell- and interferon-gamma-independent pathway of macrophage activation.
J Immunol. 138 (7): 2366-71.
Jacob, C.O. et al. (1989) Heterogeneous effects of IFN-gamma in adjuvant arthritis.
J Immunol. 142 (5): 1500-5.
Kingston, A.E. et al. (1989) Schwann cells co-cultured with stimulated T cells and antigen express major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II determinants without interferon-gamma pretreatment: synergistic effects of interferon-gamma and tumor necrosis factor on MHC class II induction.
Eur J Immunol. 19 (1): 177-83.
Graf, M.R. et al. (2001) IL-6 secretion by a rat T9 glioma clone induces a neutrophil-dependent antitumor response with resultant cellular, antiglioma immunity.
J Immunol. 166 (1): 121-9.
Elflein, K. et al. (2003) Rapid recovery from T lymphopenia by CD28 superagonist therapy.
Blood. 102: 1764-70.
Straube, F. and Herrmann, T. (2001) Differential modulation of CD8beta by rat gammadelta and alphabeta T cells after activation.
Immunology. 104: 252-8.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra