CD8 Beta antibody | 341
Filter by Application:F C IF Reset
|Mouse anti Rat CD8 beta antibody, clone 341 recognizes the beta chain of the rat CD8 cell surface antigen, expressed on thymocytes and peripheral cytotoxic/suppressor cells. CD8b is not expressed by NK cells or by intestinal intraepithelial T cells. Mouse anti Rat CD8 beta antibody, clone 341 is reported to block proliferative and cytotoxic responses of CD8 +ve effector cells in vitro.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Rat/mouse T cell hybrids expressing CD8.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD8 Beta antibody
Pérez-Cano, F.J. et al. (2010) Influence of breast milk polyamines on suckling rat immune system maturation.
Dev Comp Immunol. 34: 210-8.
Torres-nagel, N. et al. (1992) Differential thymus dependence of rat CD8 isoform expression.
Eur J Immunol. 22 (11): 2841-8.
Yan, Y. et al. (2003) Pathogenesis of Autoimmunity After Xenogeneic Thymus Transplantation
J Immunol. 170: 5936-46.
Jörns, A. et al. (2010) Diabetes prevention by immunomodulatory FTY720 treatment in the LEW.1AR1-iddm rat despite immune cell activation.
Endocrinology. 151: 3555-65.
Feferman, T. et al. (2005) Overexpression of IFN-induced protein 10 and its receptor CXCR3 in myasthenia gravis.
J Immunol. 174 (9): 5324-31.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up