CD63 antibody | AD1
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Mouse anti Rat CD63 antibody, clone AD1 recognizes rat CD63, an intracellular type-III lysosomal glycoprotein and member of the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family, found on activated platelets and resident macrophages. Rat CD63 is expressed on mast cells in tissues and can be induced on other cell types in vitro (Nishikata et al. 1992).
Mouse anti Rat CD63 antibody, clone AD1 partially inhibits IgE-mediated histamine release and binding competition assays indicate that it is sterically situated close to the high-affinity IgE receptor on rat basophilic leukemia (RBL-2H3) cells (Kitani et al. 1991).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- RBL-2H3 rat basophilic leukaemia cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mast cells or basophils.
Kitani, S. et al. (1991) A cell surface glycoprotein of rat basophilic leukemia cells close to the high affinity IgE receptor (Fc epsilon RI). Similarity to human melanoma differentiation antigen ME491.
J Biol Chem. 266 (3): 1903-9.
Antibody Characterization Reference
Nishikata, H. et al. (1992) The rat mast cell antigen AD1 (homologue to human CD63 or melanoma antigen ME491) is expressed in other cells in culture.
J Immunol. 149(3): 862-70. J Immunol. 149(3): 862-70.
References for CD63 antibody
Kraft, S. et al. (2005) Anti-CD63 antibodies suppress IgE-dependent allergic reactions in vitro and in vivo.
J Exp Med. 201: 385-96.
Boros, M. et al. (1995) Response of mucosal mast cells to intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury in the rat.
Shock. 3 (2): 125-31.
Vincent-Schneider, H. et al. (2001) Secretory granules of mast cells accumulate mature and immature MHC class II molecules
J Cell Sci. 114(Pt 2): 323-34.
Ramezani-Moghadam, M. et al. (2015) Adiponectin Reduces Hepatic Stellate Cell Migration by Promoting Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 (TIMP-1) Secretion.
J Biol Chem. 290(9): 5533-42.
Yoshimura, A. et al. (2016) Generation of a novel transgenic rat model for tracing extracellular vesicles in body fluids.
Sci Rep. 6: 31172.
Pasquier, A. et al. (2019) Lysosomal degradation of newly formed insulin granules contributes to β cell failure in diabetes.
Nat Commun. 10 (1): 3312.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0030658 transport vesicle membrane
- GO:0010633 negative regulation of epithelial cell migration
- GO:0030855 epithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up