CD62E antibody | RME-1/CD62E
Mouse anti Rat CD62E recognizes CD62E also known as E-selectin, ELAM-1 and LECAM-1. CD62E is a 115 kDa transmembrane protein and member of the selectin family. It is expressed exclusively on endothelial cells and is instrumental in recruitment of leukocytes to the site of an injury. Leukocytes in the blood stream will bind with low affininty to E-selectin present on the endothelial cells lining nearby blood vessels. Leukocytes extravasates through the blood vessel and to the site of injury. Cancer cells are able to infiltrate the inﬂammatory system by interacting with selectins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat CD62E transfected chinese hamster ovary cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- Q00690 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Sele Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002687 positive regulation of leukocyte migration
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD62E antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)