CD61 antibody | F11
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Rat CD61 antibody, clone F11 recognizes the rat CD61 cell surface antigen, also known as the integrin b3 chain.
CD61 is expressed by platelets, megakaryocytes and osteoclasts.Clone F11 has been shown to inhibit the in vitro attachment of osteoclasts to various proteins including vitronectin, fibrinogen and von Willebrand Factor (Sick et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Weak
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Bone cell suspension from SD rats.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with the cells of the mouse X63-Ag8 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD61 antibody
Helfrich, M.H. et al. (1992) Integrins on rat osteoclasts: characterization of two monoclonal antibodies (F4 and F11) to rat beta 3.
J Bone Miner Res. 7 (3): 345-51.
Shankar, G. et al. (1993) Integrin receptor-mediated mobilisation of intranuclear calcium in rat osteoclasts.
J Cell Sci. 105 ( Pt 1): 61-8.
Sick, E. et al. (2009) Activation of CD47 receptors causes histamine secretion from mast cells.
Cell Mol Life Sci. 66: 1271-82.
Wang, Z. et al. (2015) Microparticle levels after arterial injury and NO therapy in diabetes.
J Surg Res. pii: S0022-4804(15)00867-7
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up