CD45RA antibody | OX-33
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Rat CD45RA antibody, clone OX-33 is directed against a high molecular weight band of the leucocyte common antigen. MRC OX-33 only labels B-cells among thoracic duct lymphocytes with little labeling in bone marrow and none on thymocytes (Barclay et al. 1987).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Purified Rat spleen L-CA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NSO/U mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/500|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1PLP fixation is recommended for optimal results, see Whiteland et al. for details
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD45RA antibody
Woollett, G.R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 15 (2): 168-73.
Barclay, A.N. et al. (1987) Lymphocyte specific heterogeneity in the rat leucocyte common antigen (T200) is due to differences in polypeptide sequences near the NH2-terminus.
EMBO J. 6:1259-1264.
Barclay, A.N. et al. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues.
Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leukocytes in paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies.
J Histochem Cytochem. 43 (3): 313-20.
McCall, M.N. et al. (1992) Expression of soluble isoforms of rat CD45. Analysis by electron microscopy and use in epitope mapping of anti-CD45R monoclonal antibodies.
Immunology. 76: 310-7.
Cho, W.S. et al. (2012) NiO and Co3O4 nanoparticles induce lung DTH-like responses and alveolar lipoproteinosis.
Eur Respir J. 39 (3): 546-57.
Williamson Lauren L. et al. (2015) Got worms? Perinatal exposure to helminths prevents persistent immune sensitization and cognitive dysfunction induced by early-life infection
Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. pii: S0889-1591(15)00240-8.
Pilatz, A. et al. (2015) Experimental Escherichia coli epididymitis in rats: assessment of testicular involvement in a long-term follow-up.
Andrologia. 47 (2): 160-7.
View The Latest Product References
Stefanski, V. et al. (2013) Differential effect of severe and moderate social stress on blood immune and endocrine measures and susceptibility to collagen type II arthritis in male rats.
Brain Behav Immun. 29: 156-65.
Trama, A.M. et al. (2012) Lymphocyte phenotypes in wild-caught rats suggest potential mechanisms underlying increased immune sensitivity in post-industrial environments.
Cell Mol Immunol. 9 (2): 163-74.
Okamura, T. et al. (2013) Phenotypic Characterization of LEA Rat: A New Rat Model of Nonobese Type 2 Diabetes.
J Diabetes Res. 2013: 986462.
Denecke, C. et al. (2013) Synergistic effects of prolonged warm ischemia and donor age on the immune response following donation after cardiac death kidney transplantation.
Surgery. 153 (2): 249-61.
Marolda, R. et al. (2013) Differential targeting of immune-cells by Pixantrone in experimental myasthenia gravis.
J Neuroimmunol. 258 (1-2): 41-50.
Han, X. et al. (2013) Porphyromonas gingivalis infection-associated periodontal bone resorption is dependent on receptor activator of NF-κB ligand.
Infect Immun. 81 (5): 1502-9.
Pongratz, G. et al. (2015) A sustained high fat diet for two years decreases IgM and IL-1 beta in ageing Wistar rats.
Immun Ageing. 12: 12.
Lu, J.H. et al. (2015) GABAergic neurons in cerebellar interposed nucleus modulate cellular and humoral immunity via hypothalamic and sympathetic pathways.
J Neuroimmunol. 283: 30-8.
Chang, J.C. et al. (2019) Early Immune Response to Acute Gastric Fluid Aspiration in a Rat Model of Lung Transplantation.
Exp Clin Transplant. 17 (1): 84-92.
Dabrowska, S. et al. (2019) Human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell-derived extracellular vesicles attenuate neuroinflammation evoked by focal brain injury in rats.
J Neuroinflammation. 16 (1): 216.
Ogawa, B. et al. (2019) Strain differences in histopathological features of lymphoid tissues of SD and F344 rats in a T cell-dependent antibody response assay of cyclophosphamide.
J Toxicol Pathol. 32 (3): 143-54.
Cąkała-Jakimowicz, M. & Puzianowska-Kuznicka, M. (2022) Towards Understanding the Lymph Node Response to Skin Infection with Saprophytic Staphylococcus epidermidis.
Biomedicines. 10 (5): 1021.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0019887 protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up