CD45RA antibody | OX-33
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD45RA (B Cells Only)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- (B CELLS ONLY)
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Rat CD45RA antibody, clone OX-33 is directed against a high molecular weight band of the leucocyte common antigen. MRC OX-33 only labels B-cells among thoracic duct lymphocytes with little labeling in bone marrow and none on thymocytes (Barclay et al. 1987).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Purified Rat spleen L-CA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NSO/U mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/500|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1PLP fixation is recommended for optimal results, see Whiteland et al. for details
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Woollett, G.R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 15 (2): 168-73.
References for CD45RA antibody
McCall, M.N. et al. (1992) Expression of soluble isoforms of rat CD45. Analysis by electron microscopy and use in epitope mapping of anti-CD45R monoclonal antibodies.
Immunology. 76: 310-7.
Cho, W.S. et al. (2012) NiO and Co3O4 nanoparticles induce lung DTH-like responses and alveolar lipoproteinosis.
Eur Respir J. 39 (3): 546-57.
Trama, A.M. et al. (2012) Lymphocyte phenotypes in wild-caught rats suggest potential mechanisms underlying increased immune sensitivity in post-industrial environments.
Cell Mol Immunol. 9 (2): 163-74.
Han, X. et al. (2013) Porphyromonas gingivalis infection-associated periodontal bone resorption is dependent on receptor activator of NF-κB ligand.
Infect Immun. 81 (5): 1502-9.
Marolda, R. et al. (2013) Differential targeting of immune-cells by Pixantrone in experimental myasthenia gravis.
J Neuroimmunol. 258 (1-2): 41-50.
Okamura, T. et al. (2013) Phenotypic Characterization of LEA Rat: A New Rat Model of Nonobese Type 2 Diabetes.
J Diabetes Res. 2013: 986462.
Denecke, C. et al. (2013) Synergistic effects of prolonged warm ischemia and donor age on the immune response following donation after cardiac death kidney transplantation.
Surgery. 153 (2): 249-61.
Stefanski, V. et al. (2013) Differential effect of severe and moderate social stress on blood immune and endocrine measures and susceptibility to collagen type II arthritis in male rats.
Brain Behav Immun. 29: 156-65.
View The Latest Product References
Pilatz, A. et al. (2015) Experimental Escherichia coli epididymitis in rats: assessment of testicular involvement in a long-term follow-up.
Andrologia. 47 (2): 160-7.
Pongratz, G. et al. (2015) A sustained high fat diet for two years decreases IgM and IL-1 beta in ageing Wistar rats.
Immun Ageing. 12: 12.
Lu, J.H. et al. (2015) GABAergic neurons in cerebellar interposed nucleus modulate cellular and humoral immunity via hypothalamic and sympathetic pathways.
J Neuroimmunol. 283: 30-8.
Williamson, L.L. et al. (2016) Got worms? Perinatal exposure to helminths prevents persistent immune sensitization and cognitive dysfunction induced by early-life infection.
Brain Behav Immun. 51: 14-28.
Ogawa, B. et al. (2019) Strain differences in histopathological features of lymphoid tissues of SD and F344 rats in a T cell-dependent antibody response assay of cyclophosphamide.
J Toxicol Pathol. 32 (3): 143-54.
Chang, J.C. et al. (2019) Early Immune Response to Acute Gastric Fluid Aspiration in a Rat Model of Lung Transplantation.
Exp Clin Transplant. 17 (1): 84-92.
Dabrowska, S. et al. (2019) Human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell-derived extracellular vesicles attenuate neuroinflammation evoked by focal brain injury in rats.
J Neuroinflammation. 16 (1): 216.
Cąkała-Jakimowicz, M. & Puzianowska-Kuznicka, M. (2022) Towards Understanding the Lymph Node Response to Skin Infection with Saprophytic Staphylococcus epidermidis.
Biomedicines. 10 (5): 1021.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0019887 protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up