CD106 antibody | MR106
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD106
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD106 antibody, clone MR106 recognizes rat CD106, otherwise known as VCAM-1 (vascular adhesion molecule 1), a 110kDa inducible type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the immunoglobulin supergene family, which is predominantly expressed on vascular endothelium, and also on bone marrow stromal cells, follicular dendritic cells and some macrophages.
CD106 interacts with the lymphocyte homing receptor VLA-4 (alpha4 beta1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (alpha4 beta7 integrin) and mediates leucocyte-endothelial cell adhesion and signal transduction. Expression of CD106 is upregulated following cytokine activation, and endothelial CD106 plays a role in the extravasation of leucocytes from blood vessels during inflammation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Rat CD106-transfected L5178Y cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD106 antibody
Miyao, N. et al. (2006) Various adhesion molecules impair microvascular leukocyte kinetics in ventilator-induced lung injury.
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 290 (6): L1059-68.
Kubota, H. et al. (2007) Identification and characterization of vitamin A-storing cells in fetal liver: implications for functional importance of hepatic stellate cells in liver development and hematopoiesis.
Stem Cells. 25 (9): 2339-49.
Bevilacqua, M.P. (1993) Endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecules.
Annu Rev Immunol. 11: 767-804.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0002526 acute inflammatory response
- GO:0002544 chronic inflammatory response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0007568 aging
- GO:0007584 response to nutrient
- GO:0010212 response to ionizing radiation
- GO:0042383 sarcolemma
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up