Aquaporin 1 antibody | 7D11
Mouse anti Aquaporin 1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Aquaporin 1
|Mouse anti Aquaporin 1 antibody, clone 7D11 recognizes an epitope within an extracellular region of the water-specific channel aquaporin 1 (also known as AQP1 or CHIP-28)
Aquaporin 1 is a 28kDa integral membrane protein which was originally identified in red blood cells and renal proximal tubules. AQP1 is also expressed by the choroid plexus and various other tissues. The glycosylated forms of AQP1 range between 40-60kDa in mass.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 198-208 of rat aquaporin 1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with the cells of Sp-2/0 Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for Aquaporin 1 antibody
Nagy G et al. (2002) Development and characterisation of a monoclonal antibody family against aquaporin 1 (AQP1) and aquaporin 4 (AQP4).
Pathol Oncol Res. 8 (2): 115-24.
Bódis, B. et al. (2001) Active water selective channels in the stomach: investigation of aquaporins after ethanol and capsaicin treatment in rats.
J Physiol Paris. 95 (1-6): 271-5.
Felszeghy, S. et al. (2004) Expression of aquaporin isoforms during human and mouse tooth development.
Arch Oral Biol. 49: 247-57.
Cabral, P.D and Herrera, M. (2012) Membrane-associated aquaporin-1 facilitates osmotically driven water flux across the basolateral membrane of the thick ascending limb.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 303: F621-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005903 brush border
- GO:0010592 positive regulation of lamellipodium assembly
- GO:0010634 positive regulation of epithelial cell migration
- GO:0015168 glycerol transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0015250 water channel activity
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0021670 lateral ventricle development
- GO:0032809 neuronal cell body membrane
- GO:0042538 hyperosmotic salinity response
- GO:0043627 response to estrogen stimulus
- GO:0043679 axon terminus
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up