Myosin antibody | TH81 (BGN/04/4481)
Mouse anti Rabbit muscle myosin heavy chain antibody, clone TH81 (6490-3610) was raised against rabbit myosin heavy chain but is also reported to cross react with human and rat cardiac myosin.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native rabbit myosin heavy chain from muscle.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Myosin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Myosin antibody
Zhao, Y.Y. et al. (1998) Neuregulins promote survival and growth of cardiac myocytes. Persistence of ErbB2 and ErbB4 expression in neonatal and adult ventricular myocytes.
J Biol Chem. 273 (17): 10261-9.
Engel, D. et al. (2004) Cardiac myocyte apoptosis provokes adverse cardiac remodeling in transgenic mice with targeted TNF overexpression.
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 287: H1303-11.
Kinebuchi, Y. et al. (2010) Autologous bone-marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell transplantation into injured rat urethral sphincter.
Int J Urol. 17 (4): 359-68.