Trichomonas vaginalis 1 antibody | 1306/156
Mouse anti Trichomonas vaginalis 1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Trichomonas vaginalis 1
|Mouse anti Trichomonas vaginalis 1 antibody, clone 1306/156 recognizes T. vaginalis strain 1, an anaerobic parasitic protozoan and causative agent of the sexually transmitted disease Trichomoniasis.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native Trichomonas vaginalis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up