Progesterone antibody | BGN/6-5E-3F
Progesterone is secreted by the corpus luteum and acts to prepare the endometrium for the implantation of a fertilized egg. During pregnancy, it is secreted by the placenta in order to prevent spontaneous abortion and to stimulate the development of mammary tissue to produce milk. Progesterone is available as a pharmaceutical that can be used to treat menstrual disorders and for the prevention of miscarriage.Mouse anti progesterone antibody, clone BGN/6-5E-3F exhibits minimal cross reactivity with related compounds in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Progesterone hemisuccinate conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Progesterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra