Progesterone antibody | BGN/6-5E-3F
Progesterone is secreted by the corpus luteum and acts to prepare the endometrium for the implantation of a fertilized egg. During pregnancy, it is secreted by the placenta in order to prevent spontaneous abortion and to stimulate the development of mammary tissue to produce milk. Progesterone is available as a pharmaceutical that can be used to treat menstrual disorders and for the prevention of miscarriage.Mouse anti progesterone antibody, clone BGN/6-5E-3F exhibits minimal cross reactivity with related compounds in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Progesterone hemisuccinate conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Progesterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|