Progesterone antibody | BGN/6-5E-10B
|Mouse anti Progesterone antibody, clone BGN/6-5E-10B has the following specificities:
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Progesterone-11a-hemisuccinate conjugated to bovine serum albumin (Pr11a-HMS-BSA).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Progesterone antibody
Sharma, I. (2011) Refinement of analytical technologies for detection of biomolecules of importance to the dairy sector.
PhD Thesis Massey University
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up