Progesterone antibody | BGN/6-5E-10B
Mouse anti Progesterone antibody, clone BGN/6-5E-10B has the following specificities:
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Progesterone-11a-hemisuccinate conjugated to bovine serum albumin (Pr11a-HMS-BSA).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Progesterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Progesterone antibody
Sharma, I. (2011) Refinement of analytical technologies for detection of biomolecules of importance to the dairy sector.
PhD Thesis Massey University