SIGLEC-5 antibody | 4F7
Mouse anti Pig SIGLEC-5:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig siglec-5, clone 4F7 recognizes siglec-5 also known as CD170.
Sialic-acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin (siglecs) are cell surface receptors belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily and recognize terminal sialic acids present in complex oligosaccharides of glycoproteins or glycolipids. Siglecs are mainly expressed on the cells of the immune systems and play a regulatory role, modulating inflammatory and immune responses. Siglec-5 is expressed on myeloid cells, neutrophils, monocytes, macrophages, blood eosinophils, and at low levels on plasmacytoid dendric cells.
Mouse anti Pig Siglec-5 antibody, clone 4F7 has been successfully used to analyze siglec-5 expression in bone marrow and blood cells, and lymphoid tissues. Siglec-5 was found to be expressed on monocytes (CD172a+, CD16hi), with weak expression on B cells (CD79a+) and plasmacytoid DCs (PDCs). No expression was found on T cells or NK cells (Escalona et al 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein consisting of the extracellular portion of porcine Siglec-5 fused to the Fc portion of human IgG1 (pSiglec- 5-Fc)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mouse were fused with cells of SP2/0 murine plasmacytoma
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for SIGLEC-5 antibody
Escalona, Z. et al. (2014) Molecular characterization and expression of porcine Siglec-5.
Dev Comp Immunol. 44 (1): 206-16.
Chamorro, S. et al. (2005) Phenotypic and functional heterogeneity of porcine blood monocytes and its relation with maturation.
Immunology. 114 (1): 63-71.
Álvarez-Estrada, Á. et al. (2019) TLR2, Siglec-3 and CD163 expressions on porcine peripheral blood monocytes are increased during sepsis caused by Haemophilus parasuis.
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 64: 31-39.
Poderoso, T. et al. (2020) Expression of Siglec-1, -3, -5 and -10 in porcine cDC1 and cDC2 subsets from blood, spleen and lymph nodes and functional capabilities of these cells.
Dev Comp Immunol. 109: 103692.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up