Insulin antibody | 2D11
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Mouse anti Porcine insulin antibody, clone 2D11 recognizes porcine insulin, a hormone involved in glucose homeostasis.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native porcine insulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for Insulin antibody
Cho, B. et al. (2019) Production of genetically modified pigs expressing human insulin and C-peptide as a source of islets for xenotransplantation.
Transgenic Res. 28 (5-6): 549-59.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0031954 positive regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046628 positive regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up