Granulocytes antibody | 6D10
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Pig Granulocytes antibody, clone 6D10 recognizes a ~60 kDa antigen on porcine granulocytes of the neutrophil lineage, acting as a reliable tool for their analysis and isolation, without contamination from other cells.
Expression of the antigen recognized by clone 6D10 decreases from the immature promyelocytes, through myelocytes and metamyelocytes, to the mature neutrophils, thereby enabling the identification of neutrophil developmental stages. Furthermore, use of clone 6D10 in conjunction with clone 2B2 (MCA2600), allows for the discrimination and characterisation of different porcine granulocyte lineages and also their developmental stages: 6D10-2B2- early myeloid precursors, 6D10+2B2- immature neutrophils, 6D10+2B2+ mature neutrophils and 6D10-2B2+ mature eosinophils and basophils.
Mouse anti Pig Granulocytes antibody, clone 6D10 has been shown as suitable for use on cytospins (Pérez et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Porcine bone marrow haematopoietic cells (BMHC).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mouse were fused with cells of the SP2/0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Clone 6D10 recongnizes an antigen from porcine granulocytes under non-reducing conditions
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Western Blotting
- MCA2599GA detects a band of approximately 60kDa in porcine BMHC cell lysates.
References for Granulocytes antibody
Pérez, C. et al. (2007) Phenotypic and functional characterization of porcine granulocyte developmental stages using two new markers.
Dev Comp Immunol. 31 (3): 296-306.
Stone, J.P. et al. (2016) Altered Immunogenicity of Donor Lungs via Removal of Passenger Leukocytes Using Ex Vivo Lung Perfusion.
Am J Transplant. 16 (1): 33-43.
Ezquerra, A. et al. (2009) Porcine myelomonocytic markers and cell populations.
Dev Comp Immunol. 33 (3): 284-98.
Gardner, D.S. et al. (2016) Remote effects of acute kidney injury in a porcine model.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 310 (4): F259-71.
Nguyen, D.N. et al. (2016) Delayed development of systemic immunity in preterm pigs as a model for preterm infants.
Sci Rep. 6: 36816.
Andersen, A.D. et al. (2019) Synbiotics Combined with Glutamine Stimulate Brain Development and the Immune System in Preterm Pigs.
J Nutr. 149 (1): 36-45.
Forner, R. et al. (2021) Distribution difference of colostrum-derived B and T cells subsets in gilts and sows.
PLoS One. 16 (5): e0249366.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up