CD46 antibody | JM6C11
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Pig CD46
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig CD46 antibody, clone JM6C11 recognizes porcine CD46, also known as membrane cofactor protein (MCP). CD46 is a ~45-65 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by all peripheral blood cells.
Mouse anti Pig CD46 antibody, clone JM6C11 inhibits functional MCP cofactor activity as measured by inhibition of cleavage of the α chain of C3 (Pérez De La Lastra et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Porcine peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 - Ag14 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD46 antibody
van den Berg, C.W. et al. (1997) Purification and characterization of the pig analogue of human membrane cofactor protein (CD46/MCP).
J Immunol. 158: 1703-9.
Haverson, K. et al. (2001) Overview of the Third International Workshop on Swine Leukocyte Differentiation Antigens.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 80: 5-23.
Pérez De La Lastra, J.M. et al. (1999) Epitope mapping of 10 monoclonal antibodies against the pig analogue of human membrane cofactor protein (MCP).
Immunology. 96: 663-70.
Dräger, C. et al. (2015) Porcine complement regulatory protein CD46 and heparan sulfates are the major factors for classical swine fever virus attachment in vitro.
Arch Virol. 160: 739-46.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up