CD46 antibody | 6D8/8
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Pig CD46
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig CD46, clone 6D8/8 recognizes the porcine CD46 cell surface antigen, a ~50-60 kDa glycoprotein also known as membrane cofactor protein (MCP).
Porcine CD46 is expressed on a wide range of cells including leucocytes, platelets and erythrocytes. CD46 serves as an inhibitor of complement activation on host cells.
Mouse anti Pig CD46, clone 6D8/8 induces homotypic cell aggregation, (Bullido et al. 2000). .
Mouse anti pig CD46, clone 6D8/8 detects a series of closely apposed bands of approximately 50-60 kDa in pig erythrocyte lysates (Perez De La Lastra et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Porcine peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag.8.653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for CD46 antibody
Perez de la Lastra, J.M. et al. (1999) Epitope mapping of 10 monoclonal antibodies against the pig analogue of human membrane cofactor protein (MCP).
Immunology 96: 663-670.
Bullido, R. et al. (2000) Induction of aggregation in porcine lymphoid cells by antibodies to CD46.
Vet Immunol Immmunopathol. 73: 73-81.
Dräger, C. et al. (2015) Porcine complement regulatory protein CD46 and heparan sulfates are the major factors for classical swine fever virus attachment in vitro.
Arch Virol. 160: 739-46.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up