CD11c antibody | 3A8
Filter by Application:FLA Reset
Mouse anti Pig CD11c
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig CD11c, clone 3A8 recognizes CD11c also known as integrin alpha-X.
Porcine CD11c is mainly expressed by blood and skin polymorphonuclear and mononuclear phagocytes as well as monocytes, granulocytes and alveolar and inflammatory macrophages. Porcine CD11c is not expressed by plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDC).
Mouse anti Pig CD11c, clone 3A8 antibody can be used to distinguish resident from migrating dendritic cells (DC) in lymph nodes;migrated DC express lower levels of surface CD11c and have higher MHC class II expression than resident DC. Both porcine cDC1 and cDC2 subsets express CD11c, with cDC1 appearing to have slightly lower levels than cDC2. Clone 3A8 did not show species cross-reactivity with human CD11c-CD18 transfectants or sheep myeloid cells (Deloizy et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Pig alveolar macrophages
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up