Phenytoin antibody | PHY2
Mouse anti Phenytoin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Phenytoin antibody, clone PY2 recognizes phenytoin, a commonly used anticonvulsant drug. It stabilises the inactive state of voltage-gated sodium channels to reduce the electrical conductance in brain cells seen during seizures.|
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Chemical Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up