Phenobarbital antibody | PH1
|Mouse anti Phenobarbital antibody, clone PH1 recognises phenobarbital, one of around 12 compounds derivatised from barbituric acid. These compounds are central nervous system depressants and are commonly used as sedatives, anaesthetics, hypnotics and anticonvulsants. They can be classified into three groups: ultra-short-acting (clinically used as anaesthetics), short/intermediate-acting and long-acting (clinically used as anticonvulsants). Barbiturates are addictive and potentially very dangerous, producing feelings of tranquillity, but overdose can lead to a dramatic fall in blood pressure and body temperature, depressed respiration and coma. The short-acting barbiturates are the most favoured by recreational drug users.
Phenobarbital is the most widely used anticonvulsant, often used for long-term control of seizures, since it has a very long half-life (2-7 days).
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up