Nitrotyrosine antibody | 6B2-3G2
Mouse anti Nitrotyrosine
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Nitrotyrosine antibody, clone 6B2-3G2 recognizes both free and protein-bound nitrotyrosine (Tyr-NO2), including human serum nitro albumin, nitro insulin and nitro haemoglobin.
Nitrotyrosine arises from the nitration of protein tyrosine residues, by reactive nitrogen species such as peroxynitrite and nitrogen dioxide, and can be used as a measure of NO-dependent oxidative stress and cell damage. Increased levels of nitrotyrosine are detectable in various pathological conditions including atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory bowel disease and cystic fibrosis (Halliwell 1997).
The specificity of Mouse anti Nitrotyrosine antibody, clone 6B2-3G2 as determined by competition ELISA is:
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Protein-bound Nitrotyrosine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up