Morphine antibody | MO3A2
Mouse anti Morphine
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Morphine antibody, clone MO3A2 recognises Morphine, a potent opiate analgesic. It acts directly on the central nervous system and is a popular treatment for severe pain. Tolerance to morphine develops quite rapidly. It can be taken in numerous ways, but for medical use intravenously is most common.
Morphine is extremely addictive, both physically and psychologically. Withdrawal from morphine is a long and painful process. Relapse after withdrawal is extremely common.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up