VEGF antibody | CD17-1E1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human VEGF
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human VEGF antibody, clone CD17-1E1, recognizes vascular endothelial growth factor alpha (VEGF-A) which forms a homodimer and is a potent stimulator of angiogenesis of both normal and cancerous cells. It acts as a regulator of vasculogenesis, angiogenesis and endothelial cell growth. VEGF-A is secreted by many different cell types such as endothelial cells (Nissen et al. 1998), smooth muscle cells (Brogi et al. 1994), neutrophils (Gaudry et al. 1997), platelets (Banks et al. 1998), macrophages and 60% of all tumors (Berse et al. 1992).
The purified Mouse anti Human VEGF antibody, clone CD17-1E1 (MCA6286GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human VEGF antibody, clone CD19-4G11 (MCA6287B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. Coli derived recombinant full length human VEGF (Ala27-Arg147)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: MCA6287B
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up