Tumor Associated Glycoprotein 72 antibody | B72.3
Satumomab was the first approved diagnostic antibody used for imaging of cancer cells. The antibody is specific for human TAG 72, a glycoprotein expressed by a number of cancer cells including colon, ovary, breast and pancreatic cells.
This product is for research use only, it is NOT FOR DIAGNOSTIC USE.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Mouse IgG1 kappa recombinant antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human tumor associated glycoprotein 72
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tumor Associated Glycoprotein 72 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra