Tumor Associated Glycoprotein 72 antibody | B72.3
Filter by Application:IF P Reset
|Mouse anti tumor associated glycoprotein (TAG) 72 antibody is a research grade biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug satumomab. This product is supplied in a research grade format, i.e. in PBS buffer with preservative, it is not manufactured or formulated in the same way as the therapeutic reference product. A preservative free version is available on request.
This product is a recombinant mouse monoclonal IgG1 kappa antibody with variable regions from the diagnostic satumomab antibody clone B72.3.
Satumomab was the first approved diagnostic antibody used for imaging of cancer cells. The antibody is specific for human TAG 72, a glycoprotein expressed by a number of cancer cells including colon, ovary, breast and pancreatic cells.
This product is for research use only, it is NOT FOR DIAGNOSTIC USE.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Mouse IgG1 kappa recombinant antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human tumor associated glycoprotein 72
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up