TSLP antibody | H03-5E12
TSLP is a ligand of the TSLP receptor (TSLPR), which is expressed by a variety of hematopoietic cell populations and some hematopoietic cells such as epithelial cells (Ziegler et al. 2013).Upon binding of TSLP to TSLPR various signaling pathways can be activated including JAK, STAT, Src kinases and PI3K. Under physiological conditions, induction of these pathways can promote homeostatic polyclonal expansion of T cells in the absence of foreign antigens and drive differentiation of inducible Tregs (Nakajima et al. 2020).
The purified Mouse anti Human TSLP antibody, clone H03-5E12 (MCA6284GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human TSLP antibody, clone D01-2E2 (MCA6285B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. Coli derived recombinant full length human TSLP (Tyr29-Gln159)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- For research purposes only
Applications of TSLP antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human TSLP:Biotin||MCA6285B||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra