Troponin T Cardiac Isoform 1 antibody | TT44 (BGN/1288/44)
Mouse anti Troponin T Cardiac Isoform 1 antibody, clone TT44 (BGN/1288/44) recognizes Troponin T cardiac isoform 1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- HMW conjugate (FMPNLVPPKIC)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P45379 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TNNT2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005523 tropomyosin binding
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0008016 regulation of heart contraction
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031013 troponin I binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0032781 positive regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Troponin T Cardiac Isoform 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Under reducing conditions, this antibody reacts with the purified cardiac isoform but does not react with the skeletal isoform.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)