Troponin I antibody | C5
Mouse anti Troponin I (Cardiac/Skeletal) antibody, clone C5 reacts with cardiac and skeletal troponin I. Mouse anti Troponin I (Cardiac/Skeletal) antibody, clone C5 recognizes an epitope between amino acids 186-192 of cardiac troponin I.Troponin I is 1 of 3 subunits that constitute the troponin complex which plays an important role in the regulation of skeletal and cardiac muscle contraction. It is presented in cardiac tissue by a single isoform with a molecular weight of 29 kDa and is known as a specific marker for cardiac tissue damage.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Cat Rabbit Dog Pig Rat Goat Bovine Fish
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Free human cardiac troponin I.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P19429 Related reagents
- P19237 Related reagents
- P48788 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TNNI1 Related reagents
- TNNI3 Related reagents
- TNNI2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001570 vasculogenesis
- GO:0001980 regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure by ischemic conditions
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0019855 calcium channel inhibitor activity
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031014 troponin T binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0048306 calcium-dependent protein binding
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- GO:0060048 cardiac muscle contraction
- GO:0003009 skeletal muscle contraction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- For research purposes only
Applications of Troponin I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)