TRF1 antibody | BED5
TRF1 is thought to play a role in leukaemia being expressed at significantly higher levels in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia than those with myeloid leukaemia (Ohyashiki et al. 2001).
Mouse anti human TRF1 antibody, clone BED5 has been reported to work in Western blotting applications.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant TRF1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000781 chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0000783 nuclear telomere cap complex
- GO:0001309 age-dependent telomere shortening
- GO:0003691 double-stranded telomeric DNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005819 spindle
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0042162 telomeric DNA binding
- GO:0007004 telomere maintenance via telomerase
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007094 mitotic cell cycle spindle assembly checkpoint
- GO:0008017 microtubule binding
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0008656 caspase activator activity
- GO:0010521 telomerase inhibitor activity
- GO:0010834 telomere maintenance via telomere shortening
- GO:0031116 positive regulation of microtubule polymerization
- GO:0032211 negative regulation of telomere maintenance via telomerase
- GO:0032214 negative regulation of telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0051260 protein homooligomerization
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0045840 positive regulation of mitosis
- GO:0045931 positive regulation of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0051974 negative regulation of telomerase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of TRF1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/200||1/1000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000A||C P||50 Tests|