TOMM20 antibody | 4F3
Mouse anti Human TOMM20 antibody, clone 4F3 recognizes human Mitochondrial import receptor subunit TOM20 homolog, also known as TOMM20 or Outer mitochondrial membrane receptor Tom20. TOMM20 is a 145 amino acid ~16 kDa single pass transmembrane mitochondrial protein.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-146 of human TOMM20
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q15388 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TOMM20 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005742 mitochondrial outer membrane translocase complex
- GO:0006626 protein targeting to mitochondrion
- GO:0015450 P-P-bond-hydrolysis-driven protein transmembrane transporter activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of TOMM20 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster