TLR7 antibody | 4F4
TLRs are highly conserved proteins which play a key role in activation of innate immunity, through the recognition of distinct molecular patterns expressed by infectious agents. TLR7 recognizes and interacts with single-stranded RNA (ssRNA) derived from viruses such as influenza , HIV-1 (human immunodeficiency virus type I) and Sendai, and some siRNAs, resulting in the activation of the MyD88/interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) signaling pathway, and the production of proinflammatory signaling molecules (Diebold et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human TLR7 (amino acids 451-500) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003725 double-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0003727 single-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007252 I-kappaB phosphorylation
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0032009 early phagosome
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032757 positive regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0035197 siRNA binding
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045356 positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0045359 positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
- GO:0045416 positive regulation of interleukin-8 biosynthetic process
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of TLR7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2702GA detects a band of approximately 121 kDa in Ramos cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Kawai, T. & Akira, S. (2006) TLR signaling.
Cell Death Differ. 13 (5): 816-25.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra