TLR7 antibody | 4F4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human TLR7 antibody, clone 4F4 recognizes human TLR7 (toll-like receptor 7), a 121 kDa type I transmembrane protein belonging to the toll-like receptor (TLR) family. TLR7is predominantly expressed in the spleen, lung and placenta (Chuang et al. 2000).
TLRs are highly conserved proteins which play a key role in activation of innate immunity, through the recognition of distinct molecular patterns expressed by infectious agents. TLR7 recognizes and interacts with single-stranded RNA (ssRNA) derived from viruses such as influenza , HIV-1 (human immunodeficiency virus type I) and Sendai, and some siRNAs, resulting in the activation of the MyD88/interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) signaling pathway, and the production of proinflammatory signaling molecules (Diebold et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human TLR7 (amino acids 451-500) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2702GA detects a band of approximately 121 kDa in Ramos cell lysates.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003725 double-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0003727 single-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007252 I-kappaB phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0032009 early phagosome
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032757 positive regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0035197 siRNA binding
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045356 positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0045359 positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
- GO:0045416 positive regulation of interleukin-8 biosynthetic process
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up