Thyroid Peroxidase antibody | 6H7
Mouse anti Human Thyroid Peroxidase
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Thyroid Peroxidase
|Mouse anti Human Thyroid Peroxidase antibody, clone 6H7 recognizes human thyroid peroxidase.Thyroid peroxidase (TPO) is an enzyme expressed in the thyroid gland which is necessary for the production of thyroid hormes such as thyroxine. Congenital hypothyroidism and congenital goiter are both associated with mutations in the TPO gene.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human thyroid peroxidase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up