TGN46 antibody | 2F11
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human TGN46:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human TGN46 antibody, clone 2F11 recognizes human Trans-Golgi network integral membrane protein 2, also known as TGN46, TGN38 homolog, TGOLN2 or Trans-Golgi network protein TGN51. TGN46 is a 459 amino acid ~100 kDa golgi associated type 1 single pass transmembrane glycoprotein.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein with a GST tag corresponding to amino acids 229-328 of human TGN46
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up