Tenascin antibody | T2H5
|Mouse anti Human Tenascin antibody, clone T2H5 recognizes tenascin in both normal and hyperproliferative (also neoplastic) tissues.
Tenascin has been implicated in the guidance of migrating neurons and axons during development and neuronal regeneration. It promotes cortical neuron outgrowths and is an important component of the wound matrix and scar formation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified protein from human mammary tumour.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0-Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 Staining may be enhanced using trypsin digestion or heat mediated antigen retrieval using sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0.
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications, 8640-0502 may be used as a standard.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil.
Schalkwijk, J. et al. (1991) Tenascin expression in human dermis is related to epidermal proliferation.
Am J Pathol. 139 (5): 1143-50.
References for Tenascin antibody
Verstraeten, A.A. et al. (1992) Tenascin expression in basal cell carcinoma.
Br J Dermatol. 127 (6): 571-4.
Le Poole, I.C. et al. (1997) Tenascin is overexpressed in vitiligo lesional skin and inhibits melanocyte adhesion.
Br J Dermatol. 137 (2): 171-8.
Milz, S. et al. (2007) An immunohistochemical study of the triangular fibrocartilage complex of the wrist: regional variations in cartilage phenotype.
J Anat. 211: 1-7.
Päiväniemi, O, et al. (2006) Tenascin is expressed in post-transplant obliterative bronchiolitis.
Transplant Proc. 38: 2694-6.
Nakamura, Y. et al. (2004) Ets-1 regulates TNF-alpha-induced matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tenascin expression in primary bronchial fibroblasts.
J Immunol. 172: 1945-52.
Milz, S. et al. (2002) Expression of a wide range of extracellular matrix molecules in the tendon and trochlea of the human superior oblique muscle.
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 43: 1330-4.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up