TCR Gamma/Delta antibody | B1
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human TCR gamma/delta, clone B1 recognizes TCR gamma/delta, a T cell receptor expressed by a small subset of T cells. In healthy individuals these TCR gamma/delta cells account for 1-10% of peripheral blood lymphocytes (Gomes et al. 2010).
TCR gamma/delta is composed of disulfide bonded gamma and delta chains that can bind directly to pathogen derived glycoprotein's or non-classical MHC molecules on tumor cells (Kuhns et al. 2006).
This clone B1 has been used as a blocking antibody in experiments to examine the recognition of tumor cells by TCR gamma/delta cells. These experiments supported the hypothesis that innate NK receptors on gamma/delta cells can also bind and recognize tumor cells (Correia et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for TCR Gamma/Delta antibody
Correia, D.V. et al. (2011) Differentiation of human peripheral blood Vδ1+ T cells expressing the natural cytotoxicity receptor NKp30 for recognition of lymphoid leukemia cells.
Blood. 118 (4): 992-1001.
Kuhns, M.S. et al. (2006) Deconstructing the form and function of the TCR/CD3 complex.
Immunity. 24 (2): 133-9.
Gomes, A.Q. et al. (2010) Targeting γδ T lymphocytes for cancer immunotherapy: from novel mechanistic insight to clinical application.
Cancer Res. 70 (24): 10024-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042608 T cell receptor binding
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up