TCR Alpha antibody | 3A8
Mouse anti Human TCR alpha Chain antibody, clone 3A8 reacts with the alpha chain constant region found on all alpha/beta TCR bearing T-lymphocytes. It reacts with 92-98% of all CD3 + peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared from ascites by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Pack Size: 50 µgStore at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.Pack Size: 0.1 mgStore at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01848 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TRAC Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0042605 peptide antigen binding
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042287 MHC protein binding
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of TCR Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for TCR Alpha antibody
Henry, L. et al. (1989) Two distinct immunogenic epitopes on the alpha chain of human T cell antigen receptor.
Hybridoma. 8 (6): 577-88.
Koning, F. et al. (1988) The biosynthesis and assembly of T cell receptor alpha- and beta-chains with the CD3 complex.
J Immunol. 140 (9): 3126-34.
Minami, Y. et al. (1987) Building a multichain receptor: synthesis, degradation, and assembly of the T-cell antigen receptor.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 84 (9): 2688-92.
van Dongen, J.J. et al. (1987) T cell receptor-CD3 complex during early T cell differentiation. Analysis of immature T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemias (T-ALL) at DNA, RNA, and cell membrane level.
J Immunol. 138 (4): 1260-9.