Survivin antibody | 5B10
Filter by Application:IF Reset
|Mouse anti Human Survivin antibody, clone 5B10 recognizes human Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5, also known as survivin, apoptosis inhibitor 4 or apoptosis inhibitor survivin. Survivin is a 142 amino acid ~17 kDa multifunctional protein with roles in promoting cell proliferation and in the inhibition of apoptosis.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-101 of human SURVIVIN
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up