STAM2 antibody | CD01-1D7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human STAM2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human STAM2 antibody, clone CD01-1D7
recognizes signal transducing adaptor molecule 2, also known as Hrs-binding protein.
STAM2 is a subunit of the ESCRT-0 complex and functions as a regulator of receptor signaling and trafficking. Studies have revealed that STAM2 is highly expressed in the brain and specifically localizes to the nucleus in neurons, suggesting that STAM2 might have a specific function in the nervous system (Kapuralin et al. 2015). In gastric cancer, knockdown of STAM2 inhibits cell proliferation and cell migration through affecting the JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway (Yang et al. 2021).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 165-525 of human STAM2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human STAM2 antibody detects a band of 66 kDa in MCF-7 cell lysates
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031901 early endosome membrane
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up