SQSTM1 antibody | 2C11
SQSTM1 is involved in the autophagic degradation of poly-ubiquitinated proteins (Wei et al. 2013) and in bone remodelling through activation of of osteoclasts. Mutations in the SQSTM1 gene have been implicated in Paget's disease of bone (Laurin et al. 2002)
Mouse anti human SQSTM1, clone 2C11 has been used successfully for the identification of SQSTM1 in Hela cells by western blotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 441 of human SQSTM1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0008104 protein localization
- GO:0005080 protein kinase C binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0030971 receptor tyrosine kinase binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0016197 endosome transport
- GO:0016236 macroautophagy
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0042169 SH2 domain binding
- GO:0043122 regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of SQSTM1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|