SOS1 antibody | SOS-01
Mutations in the SOS1 gene are responsible for the rare oral overgrowth condition known as gingival fibromatosis 1 (Hart et al. 2002), and also the cause of the relatively common autosomal dominant disorder Noonan syndrome type 4 (NS4), characterized by short stature, congenital heart malformation, bleeding diathesis and distinctive facial features (Hanna et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids THPSMHRDGPPLLENAHSS of human SOS1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005089 Rho guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity
- GO:0005100 Rho GTPase activator activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0035023 regulation of Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- For research purposes only
Applications of SOS1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2887 detects a band of approximately 150kDa in K562 and RAJI human cell lysates under reducing conditions.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Scita, G. et al. (2000) Signaling from Ras to Rac and beyond: not just a matter of GEFs.
EMBO J. 19 (11): 2393-8.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra