SOS1 antibody | SOS-01
Filter by Application:WB IF Reset
Mouse anti SOS1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human SOS1 antibody, clone SOS-01 recognizes SOS1 (son of sevenless homolog 1), a ubiquitously expressed 1333 amino acid ~150 kDa intracellular protein and bifunctional guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF), which plays a role in growth and differentiation signalling pathways and in actin reorganization, by acting as a regulator of Ras and Rac/Rho GTPases.
Mutations in the SOS1 gene are responsible for the rare oral overgrowth condition known as gingival fibromatosis 1 (Hart et al. 2002), and also the cause of the relatively common autosomal dominant disorder Noonan syndrome type 4 (NS4), characterized by short stature, congenital heart malformation, bleeding diathesis and distinctive facial features (Hanna et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids THPSMHRDGPPLLENAHSS of human SOS1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2887 detects a band of approximately 150kDa in K562 and RAJI human cell lysates under reducing conditions.
Scita, G. et al. (2000) Signaling from Ras to Rac and beyond: not just a matter of GEFs.
EMBO J. 19 (11): 2393-8.
- Son Of Sevenless Homolog 1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005089 Rho guanyl-nucleotide exchange factor activity
- GO:0005100 Rho GTPase activator activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0035023 regulation of Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up